Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Sidebar: Mr. Chips Stories

I've just added a new sidebar with Mr. Chips stories from The Literary Horse.  If you've never read these, you're in for a treat - but be sure that you read them in a place where giggling, snorting, guffaws and flat-out rolling-on-the-floor laughing won't get you in trouble - and I'd be careful not to be eating or drinking anything at the same time to avoid choking, etc.  Mr. Chips is one of my favorite equine characters, and Jane's stories about him are as wonderful as they get, and I'm honored that she's letting me link to them.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely agree! I enjoy Mr.Chips adventures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header photo. It looks a bit cooler up your way. I guess the leaves are changing. Was really interested in your post about horses and what they see. Will be keen to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stories. The soccer ball one was so funny and I loved the discovery of the piano. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to read them when I get a chance. If you think they are good, they must be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so down today a good chuckle is really welcome. Thanks so much for adding these =)

    ~~ JennyB,Horsefeathers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just read one of the Mr Chips stories, and can't wait to finish the rest of them! Thanks for adding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As fascinating as the pony-music connection is, the last story listed (about the secret if the universe) is HIL-AR-EE-OUS!!

    Thanks for the links!

    word verification= "hipsysis" = the psychiatrist's diagnosis for Jane, of the literary horse...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - we appreciate it. No spam or marketing comments will be published.