Monday, October 21, 2013

One Step Up - a Bit of Grooming

Today was an almost dirty day - no riding again as I am surrounded by boxes that demand to be unpacked - it's sort of fun arranging things in a new place, but it sure is tiring.  Movers were on time and did a great job, and it didn't rain - you can't ask for much more than that.

Anyhow, on to the horses.  Today I just knocked off the worst of the mud and grime, picked feet, told everyone how good they are, and called it a day.  I'm hoping for a ride or two tomorrow if the boxes can be tamed . . .

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new place! I'm sure the boxes will be tamed in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you could use a day off, and I think any time spent with horses is worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate...you moved? How did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been so busy with the farm the last few weeks we're still living surrounded by boxes . . . hopefully you will one-up us in this area!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - we appreciate it. No spam or marketing comments will be published.