Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Pie!

Today Pie is 8 years old - I've had him for almost half his life, since he was about 4 1/2 when I got him back in the fall of 2010.  We've come a long way together in that time, and I think we've got more places to go and to be together.

Here, in honor of his birthday, are some of my favorite pictures of him - first, a couple of his baby pictures from Montana:




Here is at age 4, the day he arrived at our barn from Minnesota:


Here he is, all grown up - what a wonderful horse he is!



Happy birthday, Pie, and many happy returns!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pie! He is one handsome guy with a wonderful personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that he is 8 already - Happy Birthday Dear Pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, our kids grow up so fast. Happy birthday Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe you got him that long ago! I'm such a sucker for the redheads. Happy Birthday, Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing his baby pictures. Happy Birthday Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Pie! Those baby pictures are so cute! He is a wonderful horse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - we appreciate it. No spam or marketing comments will be published.