Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sweet Missy's Here! (With a Few Pictures for Mary . . .)

Missy arrived this afternoon after her journey from West Virginia.  From the moment she stepped off the trailer, she was calm and a perfect lady, despite being in a strange place.  I settled her into her stall and spent some time sitting with her and introducing myself - we've never met before - and giving her scratches.  After that, I let her be, as she's undoubtedly very tired from her long trailer ride today.

But here are a few pictures:




She's a real sweetie, and I'm very much looking forward to getting to know her better each day.

8 comments:

  1. Glad she arrived safe and sound and seems relaxed. I'm sure you and she will be great friends in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that she made it and is getting to know you . Looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear she arrived safely and is settling well. I'm sure the photos will be so good for Mary to see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pics, Kate. Enjoy her<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she is at her new home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I'm glad she made it safely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - we appreciate it. No spam or marketing comments will be published.