Monday, August 24, 2015

Photo Shoot

I was at the barn early today, so had a rare opportunity to go out in the pastures with my camera.

Loved how Dawn shone in the sun:


Curious Missy:


Dawn grazing:


Missy grazing:


Missy comes up to say hi:



And then decides the grass is more interesting:


Shiny Dawn:


Missy:



Pie wonders what I'm up to - that's Red on the right:


Backlit Red walking:


Shiny Pie:


Red butt:


Boys together - Pie on the left, Red on the right:


Pie turns:


Red in the sunlight:




Pie left, Red right:


Pie's distinctive, and I think handsome, head:


Two butts - Pie closest with Red behind:


The boys together - gives a good idea of their relative size, build and color - Red on the left, Pie on the right:





Pie's one sock, with the striped hoof and ermine spot:


Red's leg that had splint bone surgery is looking good, but has a permanent scar:


It's always fun to spend time in the pastures.

Thanks for visiting our world!

7 comments:

  1. Great shots. Nice to see this shiny herd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so shiny/happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those beautiful chestnut boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, now I need to catch up. Haven't been dropping by because you said you were taking a vacation. Now I've missed a bunch of posts.

    Guess I have to read up. Your horses look great. Love the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy contented horses! Dawn is your prettiest horse, but then I'm partial to bays. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful herd! It's nice to see green! Our pastures died out a long time ago and will not be coming back this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - we appreciate it. No spam or marketing comments will be published.