Thursday, February 11, 2016

Time for a New Blog

I've been thinking for a while that it might be time to start a new blog - one with a somewhat different emphasis.  Horses are central to my life, but there are many other aspects to my life - and even aspects my life doesn't have yet but I'd like it to have - faith and spirituality, music, reading, writing, the way I want to live in the world . . .  And of course, horses.  But it's not the training/riding, but rather the spirituality, if you like, of horses that matters most to me - the interactions we as humans have with the spirit, the soul, of each horse.  And how all those parts of life tie (or could tie) together . . .

The new blog will be up soon, and I'll post a link on here for anyone who'd like to come on over there to read my musings, and talk about them.  This blog will stay up as a reference/historical record.

Stay tuned . . .

12 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what you had brewing. I'm really looking forward to this next venture- I think many of us are on that same spiritual journey with our horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shirley, at this point in my life, I'm much more interested in the spiritual and emotional life of my horses...and the gift of stepping into that. I very much look forward to your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect next step! Count me in :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I've always loved reading your thoughts and ideas on horsemanship. You're gifted and have great insight in that area. But...like you, I believe that good horsemanship just correlates into a good life, and the best way to relate to others. So, I'm looking forward to getting to know you on other levels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see it. Sounds just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new focus and can't wait to read the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting! Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I echo what the other's said. I've thought about similar. So much that could be shared but isn't, because I want to stay true to my original blog intentions. Glad you are leaving this blog up for reference!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - we appreciate it. No spam or marketing comments will be published.